All dogs must pass a daycare evaluation to use our services. We are a kennel-free facility for friendly dogs only.
DOG DAYCARE EVALUATION
DOGS BEING EVALUATED STAY WITH US ALL DAY FOR A FULL BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT.
4 HOURS MINIMUM | 12 HOURS MAXIMUM
FEE IS PAID AT DROP OFF.
WE ARE A KENNEL-FREE FACILITY
DOGTOWN REQUIRES A TEMPERAMENT EVALUATION FOR ALL DOGS ENTERING OUR FACILITY. EVALUATION FEE MUST BE PAID AT DROP-OFF.
REQUIREMENTS AND INITIAL TIPS/DISCLOSURES
- Pets must be at least 12 weeks to begin daycare.
- All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- Pets must have been given all required vaccines and boosters by a veterinarian (store bought vaccines are NOT accepted)
- Vaccines + associated boosters required include: Bordetella, Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, and the Canine Flu Vaccines. Vaccines can help prevent illness but are not always effective. Pets may still get sick. See Cat Town for cat pricing and vaccine requirements and information.
- Let us know about any behavioral problems your dog has at sign-up
- Dogs who develop problems may be refused services at any time per the discretion of our staff
- Former fighting dogs or dogs with signs of fighting in their past will not be admitted, even if rehabbed
- Watch your dog closely after using daycare, espcially if daycare is new for your dog. Every dog reacts differently.
- Treat your dog normally. We recommend you encourage your dog at drop off and stay calm at pick up.
- Take your dog to the vet if you have illness concerns and let us know if you have concerns or questions. Many dogs take time to adjust to daycare.
- We recommend new dogs who have never attended daycare visit us several times prior to any long boarding stay.
- Dogs passing through town will not be admitted. If you are new to town, please quarentine your dog for at least 10 days prior to bringing him/her to daycare.
- Waive liability at sign up. Read everything! Dogtown is very open, honest and realistic about the volume of dogs and the dangers having them together poses. Please make sure you are educated and prepared to undertake the risks associated with doggie daycare.
- Check out our webcams.
- Give us lots of direct and honest feedback so we can keep improving! (In your new customer survey, with the feedback link on this website, and with our webcam survey.)
- Complete all enrollment forms!
Each type of pricing has its benefits and features. Because we are open 24/7, Dogtown bills in quarters of the day. Our “base prices” are for if you pay outright daily for services. There are less expensive alternatives as you scroll down through our pricing menu.
Call for Grooming Pricing
Call for cat pricing