Invest in Dogtown!
Dogtown is expanding and we are looking for qualified investors.
We have an offering ready for people who wish to invest. Here are some things you need to know about investing:
- Because we have so much demand for Dogtowns in other places, to expand more efficiently, we decided to make a real estate investment offering to interested and qualified investors.
- Investors MUST be accredited and provide proof as outlined below.
- Dogtown’s investment may be especially beneficial for those who wish to utilize our services. All investors will receive a credit on their account to use at any Dogtown location. See offering document for conditions and limitations.
- The minimum investment will be $10,000.
If you are interested in becoming an investor, there are several steps in the process that will occur.
This investment will be filed in accordance with the SEC and any other applicable laws.
Step 1: View our Offering Document [see below] to decide if you are interested in the investment,
Step 2: Learn about Dogtown and its goals and meet leadership. This will entail viewing a video about us as well as a meet and greet with ownership and our team,
Step 3: Receive a full SEC-compliant disclosure packet, and
Step 4: Invest.
We are so excited to work with local investors to expand Dogtown!
Get started below:
Each investor must meet the SEC’s definition of an “Accredited Investor.” To be considered an “Accredited Investor” you must meet ONE of the following conditions:
- The investor is an individual and the investor’s net worth, or joint net worth with his or her spouse exceeds $1,000,000 (excluding their personal residence); or
- The investor is an individual and the investor’s annual income was in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or the joint income with his or her spouse was in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and the investor has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level this year; or
- The investor is an entity, and all of the equity owners of the entity are Accredited Investors; or
- The investor is an entity and the entity is (i) a corporation, (ii) an organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, (iii) a Massachusetts or similar business trust, or (iv) a partnership, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, AND the entity has total assets in excess of $5,000,000.
As long as you meet one of the above conditions, please continue reading.
Each investor must understand that if the investor decides to make an investment in the Company that the Company will be required to verify that the investor is an Accredited Investor for 1 of the above criteria, such as obtaining from the investor:
- IRS forms to prove the investor’s income (e.g., Form W-2, Form 1099, Schedule K-1 to Form 1065, or Form 1040);
- Proof of the investor’s net worth, e.g., total assets through bank statements, brokerage statements and appraisal reports issued by independent third parties, and total liabilities through a consumer report from at least one of the nationwide consumer reporting agencies; or
- A written confirmation from the investor’s accountant, lawyer, or investment adviser that he/she has taken reasonable steps to verify that the investor is an Accredited Investor based on one of the above criteria.
Ready to See What We are Offering? Choose from the Following:
I DO meet the conditions above for “ACCREDITED INVESTOR” and I agree to provide the Company with documentation to verify my eligibility as outlined above if I decide to invest, and I am interested in reviewing the Company Offering.